The growing challenges of pandemic risk management for infectious diseases drives the need for decentralized diagnostic solutions with a syndromic approach. Today, in western countries only, more than 120 million high-risk populations need to be tested for HIV, HBV and HCV within their communities.
Using a single drop of blood, the MagIA diagnostics Analyzer is being developed to offer the full serological panel on those 3 diseases within 20mn. The rapid and accurate knowledge of the presence or absence of the related pathogens will help to drastically improve the cascade of care and enable to orient infected ones toward adapted patient pathway.
HIV, HCV, HBV Combined serology in 15 min
- Early HIV detection (6 weeks) along with HCV seropositivity
- HBV infection detection along with vaccine orientation (HBs-Ag, anti-HBs, anti-HBc, HBV)
Point of Care solution, Easy to use & mobile
- 6 analyses simultaneously
- Results given in 15 minutes
- Just 20 μl of capillary blood
- Tracable results
- Transportable ~3 kg
- > 4h battery autonomy
Marketed but with little documented field experience